2016 sd8000.1d 1ohm mosfet help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
friend bought an amp from me that worked great.. and he installed it and had sound for a few minutes and then nothing.. I looked things over and found he blew a fuse.. 100amp on main line. so I gave him a 300amp anl fuse to replace it, and no power at all, no lights or fan.. checked power at amp and 13.6v on power and 12.3v on remote.. since the amp is well out of warranty I took the back off to check the mosfets, seems all the ones on the power side beeped and didn't read anything on half of the mosfet.. I found the mosfets on digikey but the output mosfets have a C1 on them and that is all.. anyone replaced these and know what ones to replace them with? everything else looks fine, no burn marks or anything.. going to put new thermos paste on and put back together and try to power it on with my setup to rule out his install and wiring. I do remember him saying he had put 2ga power and grounds which I know needs upgraded to at least 1/0.. any help would be appreciated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.