Kicker zx1000.1 (P083ZX10001-A) 2007 model

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok so with a close inductor in the amplifier (for testing) there was audio. But it started to draw over 3-4amps so I shut it off. Everything was working as intended, it maybe from the inductor not being high enough or of some other variable. I will build the inductor as specified I have 19gauge tho. I'll order the correct gauge.

Yes you are correct in your conversion, here is the little chart i have printed off.

Attachments

• 01_T05.JPG
    01_T05.JPG
    296.9 KB · Views: 61
My apologize I sent you a link to the wrong part number. I looked for the right part and found this link to aliexpress. You may be able to source the part from a vendor here in the states. Or there is an equivalent that will work, but you'll have to do some research.

If anyone knows of a source or an equivalent part for the U30D40D, please chime in. I will look around when I have a chance.

Double checking, the part is not available from Aliexpress.

Aliexpress.com : Buy 5pcs U30D40D MOSPEC TO 247 from Reliable mospec suppliers on Shop2133149 Store

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.