Infinity Kappa 60.11cs vs. Polk DB6502, and components in rear?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I'm relatively new to car audio and am trying to decide what speakers I will be putting in my vehicle. It's a Jeep. I am down to the Infinity Kappa 60.11cs and the Polk DB6501 component sets (best two I could find for about 150 or under, I think). Does anyone have any recommendations on which one is better and why, or other recommended speakers?

Also, for the Kappas I can actually get the components for about $10 less than the coaxials. I know it will mess with imaging, but will it sound more "immersive" if I were to install components rather than coaxials in the rear doors? My setup already has a sound bar with components at the very rear top inside the vehicle (came factory); those speakers will be identical to whatever front components I end up going with. So I figured that superior imaging was already out the door. I am no audiophile so am really just looking for the most immersive and high-quality experience when in the car. Like listening-to-music-with-headphones kind of imersiveness. Is great imaging absolutely necessary? I am relatively naive when it comes to this.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.