Eton PA 5402

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
it seems, that it is the part. With Multimeter on diode check it was possible to measure some values, so i think its still ok. Mostly i take my multimeter to measure inside the board. The tester is for me good to used if i want to match fets, and last check of transistors if they are realy show good values.

next step. Now iam checking the op-amps. If i measure between Pin 4 and 8 i have about 42V DC. This should be to much for the amps. The Powersupply is different as in the Orion. I have only one Positive Voltage regulator (KA317) if i measure between ground and the output i have 21.2VDC. It seems that the Voltage on the op-amp is double the voltage of the KA317. Any suggestions?

yes, some of the op amps are dismounted, because they are exploded and full open. I think i repaired both channels. with a load on the outputs connected i have 0Vdc. But the red light is still flashing, but this time only every 5 seconds. Sometimes only the green lamp lights.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.