DD Z1a damaged

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The reason you don't have high-side drive is because the outputs aren't in. They are used to generate the high side B+. If you use a 9v battery connected across the capacitor across pins 11 and 13, you should get high-side drive. You have to do this for each IC. You can do it individually and check signal then move to the next one.

Ok, so i found plenty ways, how to destroy the drivers very quick. But now i have on all of them a good signal. High and low tested. I think i can install the fets now.
Previous problem was, that after half our of running the audio part exploded. Power supply i tested allready before. There was no problem. Maybe the filter inductors.
Can i take them out, connect them to my lcr meter and heat them up with a hairdryer?

In the place for the rectifiers there are marked with + ac -. i think i can connect + and - there, because both sides are bridged.

Attachments

• DSC_1761.jpg
    DSC_1761.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 121
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.