Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Looking to buy driver card from 3S
Looking to buy driver card from 3S
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th December 2017, 04:46 PM   #1
NadaD is offline NadaD
diyAudio Member

Default Looking to buy driver card from 3S

If anyone have for sale class d driver card like as shown in picture, let me know.
I have same like this, but with very burned pcb.
An externally hosted image should be here but it is no longer accessible. Please upload images instead of linking to them to prevent this.
Old 4th December 2017, 06:19 PM   #2
seankane is offline seankane  United States
diyAudio Member

Contact audioclinic on ebay he has many driver cards available or at least he used to. I believe his name is Mike.
Pyramid 52 Amp Power Supply----Fluke 787 Processmeter----Tektronix 465 Scope----Velleman HPS40 Scope----Soldering Iron----Desoldering Iron----Hejet HJ 500-S Heatgun----DM4070 Digital LCR Meter----Propane Torch
Old 5th December 2017, 06:40 PM   #3
NadaD is offline NadaD
diyAudio Member

Sadly but he cant offer.
Old 5th December 2017, 07:44 PM   #4
jacampb2 is offline jacampb2  United States
diyAudio Member

How badly burned is your old one? If you are willing to part with it I may be able to RE it and have bare boards made. I have done this for a few other drivers already: DLogixs DLM4500, and Generic Asian Clone Driver. If it's not horribly damaged it is doable. I enjoy doing the work and am kind of couch bound and quite bored lately (back problems). Anyhow, I always have the laptop right here and I have the time. I have a different 3s driver based amp that I am working on right now, but was not planning to RE it's board because it seems pretty rare. I would not be able to test when finished, but I will probably be able to send your board back with schematics, or even get a small run made from oshpark.

Drop me a PM if you want to work something out. I'm not looking for any money, I would just be happy to have something to do

Later,
Jason

Looking to buy driver card from 3SHide this!Advertise here!