Alpine 3545 blows all fuses after 5 seconds of power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Picture

Picture from back of board

Attachments

• 20171220_155702.jpg
    20171220_155702.jpg
    940.3 KB · Views: 112
So odd enough if I read the voltage for the speaker outputs from the board and at the speaker terminals the side that was damaged and now sounding low reads a higher reading of .48mv and the other side that plays louder reads lower at .28mv. I would think it would be reversed. I'm really at a loss here

Last edited:
Ok so finally I found the problem . It's a connector from main board to in between the driver chips. I bewildered and both sides are playing great. Question is when I set the idle current bias to 4mv +-.5 do I do that when it's warmed up or cold. Also same question for main voltage. Thanks alot

Ok so finally I found the problem . It's a connector from main board to in between the driver chips. I resoldered and both sides are playing great. Question is when I set the idle current bias to 4mv +-.5 each side from the test points as stated in the service manual .....do I adjus that when it's warmed up or cold. Also same question for main voltage. Thanks alot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.