Jl 600/1v3 and xd1000/1v2 repair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Attempting repairs on both is there any type of upgrading that can be done as far as mosfet or capacitors or just use the same irf3205....RURP3060 .......fb4410z...xd1000
Irf3205......U16C60C.......NTP6413ANG...which I am having trouble finding....slash 600/1 the 1000 I popped using a cart style battery charger on 50amp engine start...I know it was stupid didn't think and the 600 I know nothing about just picked it up with all the 3205s burnt and falling apart what else should I replace or test all I have is a multimeter.......thank you guys

I cannot find the ntp6413ang mosfet and am having trouble finding a replacement with the same value what ones could I use......and the power side with the 3205s have gate resistors I believe they are called and all of them burnt so bad I can only see 1 Brown and opposite side gold but think they are Brown black black gold

And what other components could fail and how to test them with a multimeter the 600 is the slash series and I have heard u can use different mosfets and up capacitor voltage to end up with more total w wattage at speaker terminals is this true and not nessicarally worried about reliability just interested in "playing around" with this idea

So I already pulled all the fets and most had continuity between all legs I will have to look to see what the board number is on the items in question but the gate resistor is brown,?,?,gold all are burnt can't see the middle and the output mosfets are the ones I can't find they are NTP6413ANG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.