Lanzar OPTIDRIVE 700X2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, I'm having a little problem with this Lanzar amp, I'm actually having 1.7 volts on the output of the right channel at idle no speakers, no input.
The amp was repaired before and that channel was left disabled for fear it would cause the output transistors to fail.
Does it needs biasing adjustment although it's a fixed bias circuit.
I would love to know the part value of C230 cap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    928.2 KB · Views: 120
200 series part is the right side channel.
what could be the possible cause why i am getting that 1.7volts on the outputs? it doesnt push out the speaker when connected in the correct phase, but it has this "scratching" sound when you are connecting the wires with the amp on.

That would very much likely the case although I haven't measured across the terminals after the speaker was connected at that point in time. I was just emphasizing a "scratching" sound against an "humming" to let you have the idea of the voltage I'm getting.
The cap on the left channel at C130 is 50v 10uf, the right channel at C230 is 50v 100uf which seems odd to me because every other component has identical mirrored look.
Ive tried the 10uf but there wasn't any significance so I've put back the 100uf which I think is the design as the legs was bent in place and the solder was untouched come to think of it.

Only the audio output transistor, the drivers are folded underneath the board and braced against the heatsink chassis, there is nothing left out.
However I've found the problem it was a small signal transistor C3200 was reading 140k across the base and emitter.
It was replaced the the 1.7volts was gone amp was installed for a function tonight. Thanks again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.