SANY0022.JPG
    320.5 KB · Views: 196
  • SANY0023.JPG
    SANY0023.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 196
  • SANY0024.JPG
    SANY0024.JPG
    331.5 KB · Views: 192
yes im going to replace it.i Think i did it earlier but a 494 instead of 594 that it says on the label.the amp did,n start at all.i have to Clean up in the hobbie room so i can use the scope to see if the pwm have signal after fitting the new ic.do you Think i can use a ic holder between or will it do more trouble.?

well no one of the things have to fixed immediatley coure its all mine,but like try to fix anyway so i can sort out all stuff that not can be fixed.but the question on this one is ,can i have a socket for esier put out to measuring and find leads for trouble shooting,or will it do more harm then less.

thanks.one of my problems is that i not to good at English specially Tech Words.its been along time since i was in shool.(besides some short electrical installation shool 10 years ago) and a also a Swedish ,so English not my first laung,, i guess you did,nt graduate yesterday eighter.lol. so you maby know about memory problems.:) but u a grate persion i think

now i have put in the tl594(without socket) and its Power up.but z44,s goes hot fast and protection led lights,not Power led.amp take just above 3A in idle.no signals on input.utput 250mv and Rising on both channels.do the protection led is for output or Power section or both?

yes its irfz44n.s not 100% sure if they are orginals. course the dont look the same. the text is different and one is more smooth Surface backside.the gate resistors seems to be 91 ohm (White,brown,black.)and reads 93,2 ohms and 89,8 ohms for the other one i found some info on the board,lz60/1 and rev g.it has to be the boards name and version.maby i can test put in 2 new z44 rhat look the same,i think i got many of them home.

Last edited:
its difficult to have it in the heatsink due to the Construction,so i use isolated plates for heatsink,otherways i cant do measuring if use original heatsink.because it will cover to mutch of card..voltage is about 1,82v both for pin9 and 10 om tl594 and the same on gates on 44.s