rubicon 2500 watt amp cutting off and on

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was driving around the other day and all of the sudden my bass knob light starts flashing and you can hear the subs thumping as it flashes .Then eventualy the radio and amp goes off so I check fuses under the hood and the fuse was blown.So I replaced it and now the bass knob light is flashing again.Its a soundstream rubicon 2500 watt amp. I have a 2009 Pontiac vibe. Any ideas guys?Im thinking amp related.Ive checked everything else. Checked for bad batteries and all wiring for bad grounds or bare wires.I even tried hooking a wire straight from battery to remote hookup on the amp and still same results.Whole system is 2 awg wiring with mechman 240 amp alternator.Been doing systems for about 20 years but have no experience in amp repairs which I think something may went bad inside amp any suggestions.I can do the repairs just need some guidness into this amp

Last edited:
Oh great just my luck lol. I get the amp with the hard to find mosfets. I will try.She just replied.Ill copy and paste what she said on here.

Dear deckard1213,

hey there,

i am very sorry to hear about this:( please send your item back to us at:

SPEEDSOUNDS, INC
27890 CLINTON KEITH RD
SUITE D BOX #349
MURRIETA, CA 92562

please include a copy of this email, and a small note letting us know what is wrong with it, as well as a check or money order for return shipping for $20.00 made out to SPEEDSOUNDS. our service department will check it out and get it replaced for you right away. please email us once you send it off so we can be sure to have the replacement ready:) have a wonderful day!

sincerely,

liz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.