Need ONE MTX ISO Foot for 1501d. 81000d, 6500d, etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I normally do not post things like this on here, but couldn’t hurt to inquire as someone may have some spares cheap…

Looking for one MTX ISO foot as used on the 6500d, 81000d, 1501d and MANY others in those lines including the 2 / 4 channel models. I have a 1501d I just finished repairs on that is missing one and I have no parts amps to take any from.

Below are a couple photos of the foot.

Just thought I’d ask the fellow car audio members / repairers here.

If someone has one cool, if not, it is really no big deal, just not sure where else to look for one of these.

Zip is 43219… Let me know how much you want for it including postage cost.

Thank you.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Man I just threw away a whole bunch a few months back. I got tired of moving them around. As I already knew it would happen now someone needs them.....lol figures. Sorry wish I could help.

Someone on here will have one.

That makes me sad to hear, lol. No worries Sean, that’s how it goes!!! Over the last year or two I’ve been getting rid of a lot of stuff that has sat around for years so it is understandable.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Let me know if these will work. If so PM me your address.

Attachments

• feet.jpg
    feet.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 91
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.