BOSE 6000 audi amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Kicking this old thread. I have the Bose 6000 AMP with the problem that the fan doesn't get activated and the amp goes into thermal shutdown after usage.

The fan itself is not the problem, connecting external psu and it works fine. I think it's the controlling circuit, but I have no idea what to look for.

Does someone have experience whit these amps? Or could you recommend a repair shop. EU region is fine if it's not located in the Netherlands. I could only locate one shop in Germany (amp-performance.de). Thanks in advance.

This is located on the amp:

303954-0020 AMP, 6000, MOST, GEN3,
OEM 4F0035223P

Kicking this old thread. I have the Bose 6000 AMP with the problem that the fan doesn't get activated and the amp goes into thermal shutdown after usage.

The fan itself is not the problem, connecting external psu and it works fine. I think it's the controlling circuit, but I have no idea what to look for.

Does someone have experience whit these amps? Or could you recommend a repair shop. EU region is fine if it's not located in the Netherlands. I could only locate one shop in Germany (amp-performance.de). Thanks in advance.
hello . have repair many of those, all of them have damaged tracks for water exposure. just look at them carefully and fix the tracks .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.