Rockford Fosgate Power T 400-4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just measured the capacitor in ohms scale, and give me: 15, 18, 20 megohms, does that mean it's okay?
My fingers were touching the probes, yes, but it was just to make the picture above gave me the same measure, without touching with fingers ...

Yes, R202 is correct. (22ohmios)

Well, I got the driver card that was really the card I am repairing, and before installing it on the side of the latter that I mentioned, I thought, I'll connect the amplifier to see what happens with channels front, and indeed work perfectly.

Then, I installed the card in the place which was the defective card, I installed the mosfet I removed earlier, and connect the amplifier, that channel works perfectly.

So I just need to recheck all the pieces, and finish installing the components that I need, in the defective card ...

Well, I've rechecked all the pieces of the defective driver card, and I have not found defective, nothing more.

I managed to get myself an electrolytic capacitor, to replace the defective (also rechecked him and gave 0.5 microfarads, and its impedance was fixed or falling) I replaced, I installed the card on the motherboard, and when I connected the amp, great! all channels work!

Another achievement more!

I had to clean up a bit, the aluminum chassis, because it had excess aqueous liquid resulting from the thermal paste, (note photo) this ... could it be due to a fault?

Well, anyway, I'm happy because I already repaired, give much thanks, Perry and Seankane, especially because Perry is a genius and helps me whenever he can.

I'll leave a donation to this forum.

Attachments

• DSCN3649.JPG
    DSCN3649.JPG
    842.3 KB · Views: 37
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.