rockford fosgate T1500-bd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
rockford T1500-Bd

Just got one of these and and reading 79 volts on the speaker terminals. Unit powers up fine wiht power light no protect light. Checked the output fets and they are okay. Drive circuits seem to be fine also. I will post votlages tomorrow of the 5110 ic's. Does any body have schematic.

Does anybody have cross for a lm6361n for a rockford bd1000?

Try "quest components" that's where I bought mine. They were not cheap but working on these amps a lot I figured I would buy a bunch, even though they rarely fail I am probably good.

I can send you one if you would like. PM with your address or you can give me your number.

Sean,

thanks for the info. You don't have to send me one, i will save that lifeline for something in the future though. I looked that company up and will placing an order tomorrow. If you need to order RCA jacks for amps specifically the type with one set of inputs and one set for pass thru. I found them at MCM Electronics, i lucked out and was able to get them for around a $1.25 on sale. Its so much faster than removing the old one to repair the shield ground and they are identical to rockfords. Expect the white and red indicator are in the wrong place, which is an easy fix. Just cut the plastic tab on the back and slide the fronts off, switch the colors, and melt plastic tab on the back again. Just thought i would share, that way you don't have to get them from ebay.

matt,

Really, that is crazy!!! I bet you have a vast array of spare parts.

Ok so here are the readings for the 5110 IC's

U2000 U2010 speaker terminals = 79v
pins
1= 0.646v 0.631v
2= 3.208v 0.413v
3= 0.024v 0.026v
4= 3.236v 0.411v
5= 4.97v 0.023v
6= 10.60v 10.66v
7= 4.98v 0.024v
8= 9.69v 9.66v

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.