MTX 250D Power Supply transistor Substitution?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody!

Someone I know is working on an MTX 250D & he suspects the power supply transistors need replaced. (I told him these amps can be a pain to work on, I have one sitting here that needs lots parts replaced & have not even bothered with it yet although I probably will eventually)

Anyway, he was wondering what MOSFET substitutions can be made for the power supply transistors? (I’m still trying to understand the datasheets & what I am looking for to make a suitable substitution & figured it would be best to ask here)

It uses two 75339P MOSFETS in the power supply.

I think these amps use 47 ohm gate resistors. (I checked the one I have sitting here, but I can see someone replaced them, so not sure if that’s right)

I don’t think he has any MOSFETS on hand, so he will have to order them.

Looks like mouser has the 75339P transistors, but there not in stock at the moment or something, if anyone knows a good place to get them I can pass the info on to him.

Hopefully thats all thats wrong with that amp and not regulators & all kinds of other crap like mine!

I appreciate the help!

Take care!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.