Interest for swap some circuit diagrams?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How do you feel?

Would it not make you feel good to offer what you have, without something in return? Only the makers of a piece of kit has the right to ask for something.

Would all the help and advice on this site soon dissapear, if something was wanted in return?

Feeling good, Fuzzymuff

I am sorry, I don´t understand all comments from you.

Are you angry why I make a offer to share /switch/ change /to trade something with someone/ some circuit diagramms or what do you mean. :confused:

I asked this, because some people want everything to have, but not interested to give what they have. I hope you understand what I mean.

Circlotron is right, my first language is german and it is very difficult to explain in english what I mean.

I can write it in german and somebody could translate that, what I mean.:confused:

Fuzzymuff you are not right, because you understand it wrong what I mean, because my english is not so good. It is not easy to find the right words to explain.. sorry, but when you looked here in this forum I gave a lot of people some diagrams for nothing

Regards Jörg

Cool, I got it wrong

Sometimes people are greedy. Maybe you should post in German, then we need a built in translator, that is possible these days isn't it?

Please accept my apolygies, my english is bad and I live here. See a lot of people try to sell, what isn't their's to sell. I'll go away now.

Fuzzymuff:apathic:

German TEXT

Hallo, was ich sagen wollte ist folgendes, dass ich ein paar mal schlechte Erfahrungen gemacht habe, was das Tauschen angeht. Habe für viele Schaltpläne Geld bezahlt. Andere fragten dann an und bekamen diese von mir kostenlos. Als ich nachfragte was sie da hatten kam nichts mehr zurück. Deswegen meine Frage wegen dem Tausch bzw. Austausch von vorhandenen Plänen.

So this text is in german, perhpas somebody knows what i would say in the beginning of this thread.

Regards Jörg

Artie

I am sorry, I only have schematics for amplifier and NO schematics for Car Radio and so on.
My hobby is to repair or to try to repair car amplifiers for fun ;)
I konwo the old concord amplifier, they are very good, because Harman Kardon built it or the knowledge from HK is in it.
I am very interested in this schematics.
PErhaps you are interested in other schematics?

http://www.abload.de/img/endstufenso5u.jpg

This is a picture of my database or my server with the schematic.
In some there are one or two schematic in other there are 5-9 schematic from one produkt.

Regards Jörg

Thanks Jorg. I don't really need anything else right now. The problem with this unit is that sometimes the lights on the front panel go out. Not all of them, but most. They aren't lightbulbs, its the flourescent display.

I looked the circuit board over with a microscope, but can't see anything strange. Its just real annoying on a unit this nice.

I'll try to post a list of my manuals and schematics later. (Most are in the garage.)

Sorry Fuzzymuff, what do you mean?
Do you want to know what I want to say in german?
Regards Jörg

It stands there some threads before

German TEXT

Hallo, was ich sagen wollte ist folgendes, dass ich ein paar mal schlechte Erfahrungen gemacht habe, was das Tauschen angeht. Habe für viele Schaltpläne Geld bezahlt. Andere fragten dann an und bekamen diese von mir kostenlos. Als ich nachfragte was sie da hatten kam nichts mehr zurück. Deswegen meine Frage wegen dem Tausch bzw. Austausch von vorhandenen Plänen.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.