MA Audio 802sx help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok so here's the deal, my MA audio 802SX is not working. The amp powers up fine. There are no protection LEDs on. It has worked for 4 months fine. So heres what its doing, there is no power coming out of it! The VU meter on its LCD doesn't register any signal. I've used my HU, iPod, and a function generator.

Its only started after I installed the bass knob. I have disconnected it and nothing.

I took the amp apart(got some guts pics on the way) and nothing is wrong, I made sure the solder joints were solid. The connectors are tight...IDK

So I'm lost. I checked if the remote knob pins were shorted in the amp, they aren't.

I had it working for 15 minutes today spontaneously...so I'm thinking something is loose.

Help!!

Heres my thread at ROE http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=38086

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.