• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Lm3875 kit - snubber or not?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a noob. I've googled the snubber but don't fully understand it.

So simply should the snubber elements be added. I think there's spaces in the kit board for these if I read correctly. Will it sound better? Everything i googled says that's why it was thought of.

I'm pretty confident I can build this kit but I'm not an electronic engineer and completely unable to know wHat the right answer is or what missing component values are. I just want to be told.

Maybe answering my own question but after getting about 50 pages (of 228 pages ��) into the GC kit thread am I right in Peter does not use snubber anymore for this kit? There is a lot of info in these thread but so much reading things i only vaguely or dont understand.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.