• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Audio Selector Site Down?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Went online to download the usage guides so I can start prepping my powersupply and designing my chassis - and the site I ordered my kit from appears down!

http://www.audiosector.com/

Right?

Two things - anyone have a copy of the .pdf you could share, and two - anyone know if this is actually the official site? I assume it is just a site maintenance or something to that ilk, -

Thanks in advance,

Ewing

Last edited:
Thanks Daniel!

I am eagerly awaiting my order! I live in South Canada (Northern Vermont) so it is always either really fast! or really, really slow :)

Ended up going with the alternative torrid you suggest, the antek unit for this build, but may upgrade it. Have some questions about how the dual mono topology will work, but I'd rather RTFM before pestering all of the good folks here on the forum!

There was a "usage guide" pdf that I saw on your site - is that gone and lost? i found it to be very helpful, but I didn't download it and my temp cache has been cleared!

Take care, and good luck with the HDD recovery,

Ewing

Great kits for people starting out! (Or people that want "less complex, but still powerful.")
I built several kits some years ago, it was a very nice introduction for me.
They sound very good when done right, plans/build guides are simple yet explanatory, and they are easy enough to build.

Thank you Peter!

I still have some unbuilt 4780 kits that might get done soon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.