• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Audio Sector premium dual mono build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm scratching an itch I've had for quite some time, have been a diy speaker builder for years but ever since I became aware of the chip amp kits out there have wanted to put one together.
This will be a slow build but have made progress with amp boards. I may pause to build a chassis but would like opinions or alerts if I have done or am doing anything wrong.
Since the build instructions don't carry a true dual premium mono build start to finish maybe this can be an aide or motivator to others to jump in also and build one.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    975.7 KB · Views: 483
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 518
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.