• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

LM3875 Frequency Response

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, all!
I have been setting up a test bench for measuring audio equipment performance. I have been using my AudioSector LM3875 Classic Kit (built in 2010) as a guinea pig. It's a stock build, with a single rectifier board. It works perfectly, and sounds very good. However, I do have a question...

Attached is the Frequency Response chart, generated by PC software for the LM3875. As you can see, it's flat to about 1K and then rises steadily. Multiple test were ran, all with the same results. Bypassing the amp (loopback) shows a flat response as expected. My question is, does this graph look accurate? Or, is there some sort of problem in my test bench? I haven't had a chance to test a different amp yet. Hopefully I can do that this weekend, and post the results here.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.