• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Blown fuse on 3875

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After listening to the 3875 mounted on a cutting board for a few months, I started to move it to a small aluminium case.

c9231973.jpg

ee0f8e52.jpg

When I I turn it on the first time again I heard a loud hum from one of the speaker, I turn it off right away to figure out what went wrong. The fuse was blown, finally I noticed that one of the V- and G- from the left channel were reversed so I corrected the error but could find another 5A250V replacement fuse, so fruatrated and need to go buy some fuse and try again tomorrow. Not sure if some other parts got damaged or not.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.