• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

It works

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Peter,

Just to say thank you very much, received kit and completed one in an evening. I very happy, as I only have a little experience, and a little knowledge. Completed kit sounds quite good, although only had a short listen at this point!
I do have to ask about that choice of mute resistor, why the SM device? When everything else is so easy, that kinda stands out as being quite tricky!

While I'm here, in your opinion, is it OK to go on and use the two boards as 4 x mono for active crossover purposes?

Last edited:
The main reason for SMD was location. It's place right under the pins of the chip and there was no way I could use through hole part. With a help of tweezers, it's quite easy to install too.

Sure, it will work very well as 4 separate channels.

Attachments

• parallel bottom.jpg
    parallel bottom.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 240
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.