ODAC Universal Front Panels

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
scooter_package.jpg

Package didn't fit in my scooter..

200_panels.jpg

What's in the box? 200 universal front panels and 50 led panels for the ODAC

universal_panels.jpg

Universal panel.. has both 3.5mm out and RCA out (using CMC silver or gold RCA), same panel is used for retrofit and standalone mode!

red_led.jpg

Optional LED panel..

retrofit_vs_standalone.jpg

If retrofit into o2, rca plug holes can be covered

From my facebook FAQ:

There was some questions sent asking why I chose to use the B2-080 case and a bare o2 board as the carrier for the odac.

1. there is no off the shelf case that will fit the odac and it cost a lot of money to have a custom extrusion done and there is a MOQ (minimum order quantity) of at least 500-1000. It is not possible for me to do it

2. The b2-080 case is easy to source and it's the same case as the o2 amp

3. the larger case allows the mounting of rca jacks and all the cables come out one side of the case

4. the larger case is less prone to sliding around the table and it is stackable on top of the o2

5. total reuse - the upcoming ODA will reuse the odac as usb input module. you can remove the odac from my case and install it into the oda. Then you can populate the bareboard and reuse the case to make a o2 to give away to friends or something.. it's 100% reuse, no waste.

with a custom case, you have this empty shell sitting there.. :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.