• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

vifa co-axial driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have stock and the weight will be 3lbs
Shipping by US Mail will be:

Priority Mail International $39.25
US Mail Parcel Post $27.89

I surprised I didn't get your email either in the inbox or spam folder.
Sorry....

Steve

can u also supply me the recommended xover (either fully assembled or just components). please let me know the combined price. i will prefer US mail parcel post. what is mode of payment? i have paypal account.

thanks

description of the "wannabees"

Steve,

did you get my email with a description of the "wannabee" pipe style project and the "retro", the retro fit of the Vifa coaxials to Teac "Reference 100" speaker enclosures?

I did send you a description of both a week ago or so. I thought I had sent you a description with the pictures a while ago..

I am looking for info on how the 4" driver does running without any crossover on it at all. I like to try using just a cap for a 6DB slope high pass on the tweet. Makes them a bit more efficient and I need to help a non electrical guy build a center channel for his to be built HT. I guess the link to Nanooks pipe was what got me to Home Depot getting some white pipe cut. 3" and the black rubber coupler holds the driver perfect. Some stuffing and hopefully just a cap.
If anybody has one of these drivers and a way to plot it on a lap top I would love to see it!

Thatch

Mudshark!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.