• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

33,000Uf 50V IN STOCK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
3GGG 16 33000Uf caps
Wire if needed to split but not fussed.

tamu 8 33000uf caps
same with wire. anythg upto 30ft will do.

8 caps for me

the wire i would like 16 or 14awg in red and black so if we can get 2 x 100' rolls in there of the stranded spc and split that

i will get some 22ga solid (22 Awg $0.17ft $16.00/100ft black, red, yellow and white) 20' of each

and 18ga stranded (20' each brown-red-blue-green-white) for colour coding internal wiring and battery charging/balancing harnesses and 10' of 24ga 1 conductor shielded as well.

if thats too much i'll get that sent to a friend in the us who is collecting stuff for me and shipping all together and well just throw in for the 14 or 16ga stranded and the caps to ship to Oz together

Last edited:
so the above is a bit confusing probably, so to clarify if you guys will take 30 for each 20 and 16ga in black i'll take the other 40 of both but i would want another 40 of red to match in the 16ga

I would prefer to get 22ga solid in place of the 20ga stranded if thats ok with you guys, I hadnt remembered the solid, i prefer solid for this type of signal wiring as its easier to route and stays where its put.

so for wire, that would make it
100' black 16awg stranded spc (split 30, 30, 40)
100' black 22awg solid spc (split 30, 30, 40)
then for me
40' red 16awg stranded
20' red 22awg solid
20' yellow 22awg "
20' white 22awg "
20' each brown, red, blue, green, white 18awg stranded spc for colour coded high current battery harnesses.
10' of 24awg shielded

and the 8 x 33kuf caps of course

seems like a lot, but in rolls it probably wont take up that much space or weigh a whole lot, i reckon we'll still squeeze everything in for the same cost. would I be right Alex? if not how close are we? i could shave a bit off

I already have more wire than you can imagine(think kilometers), i run a cables company, but its all rather high end upocc copper and silver and i'm a bit sick of wasting expensive wire on prototyping or breadboarding stuff (you should see my bling recycled offcuts bag). it also rarely ever comes in multiple colours for the same gauge.

Last edited:
so the above is a bit confusing probably, so to clarify if you guys will take 30 for each 20 and 16ga in black i'll take the other 40 of both but i would want another 40 of red to match in the 16ga

I would prefer to get 22ga solid in place of the 20ga stranded if thats ok with you guys, I hadnt remembered the solid, i prefer solid for this type of signal wiring as its easier to route and stays where its put.

so for wire, that would make it
100' black 16awg stranded spc (split 30, 30, 40)
100' black 22awg solid spc (split 30, 30, 40)
then for me
40' red 16awg stranded
20' red 22awg solid
20' yellow 22awg "
20' white 22awg "
20' each brown, red, blue, green, white 18awg stranded spc for colour coded high current battery harnesses.
10' of 24awg shielded

and the 8 x 33kuf caps of course

seems like a lot, but in rolls it probably wont take up that much space or weigh a whole lot, i reckon we'll still squeeze everything in for the same cost. would I be right Alex? if not how close are we? i could shave a bit off

I already have more wire than you can imagine(think kilometers), i run a cables company, but its all rather high end upocc copper and silver and i'm a bit sick of wasting expensive wire on prototyping or breadboarding stuff (you should see my bling recycled offcuts bag). it also rarely ever comes in multiple colours for the same gauge.

yep sounds good to me. Does the solid 22gauge comes with plating?

Edit: Actually it doesnt make sense for me to just get 1 colour 16gauge.. can I also have some of the red one? ofcourse if only it all fits in the same box. if not Ill take the 16gauge instead of 22 solid. thanks

Last edited:
Joined 2002
Paid Member
33,000UF 50V caps and wire

So tomorrow when I get to my warehouse here's what I think
were going to need:

Meganinja 8 --- 33,000Uf 50V
3GGG 16 --- 33,000UF 50V
Tamu 8 --- 33,000Uf 50V
Qusp 8 ---- 33,000Uf 50V

Meganinja 4 ---- 12,000Uf 80V

Total Caps 44 and I think that will fill the box.

I'll have to see what I can put on the top and let
you know then.. What is the priority wire to fit in.

Steve

Hello, i would like to buy 8 of the 33,000 50v caps. Have no idea how to go about it, but should figure it out since I will be buying more stuff. Any idea what shipping (slow is fine) cost would be to Vancouver Canada? I might buy some more stuff to save on total shipping. Please email me?

Joined 2002
Paid Member
33,000UF 50V caps reply

Hello, i would like to buy 8 of the 33,000 50v caps. Have no idea how to go about it, but should figure it out since I will be buying more stuff. Any idea what shipping (slow is fine) cost would be to Vancouver Canada? I might buy some more stuff to save on total shipping. Please email me?

If I put in a USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Box the cost will be $30.00
and like the EU, UK, Asia and overseas it's has the same limits at 20lbs.

I can't ship in a USPS Flat Rate Envelope so tomorrow I can check
what 8 will cost to ship just by Prioriy mail....

But if I knew what else your interested in I can get you an exact
cost...

Email me directly steve.apexjr@prodigy.net

priority of wire for me is at least 20' each red and black of 16awg stranded spc, the 22awg solid (all of the colours i mentioned 20' of each, that shouldnt take up much space or weigh much) and at least 10' each of the 5 x 18awg stranded colours i mentioned, with the 18awg and 16awg being my highest priority. if i have to go with less caps i can probably go down to 4 as its for a pretty efficient class AB. if the above is all that will fit any chance of some sort of discount to match the bulk pricing since it would be a couple hundred feet, but different colours? no harm in asking, the pricing is good regardless

others will have to chime in on what their priority with wire is. i could use a small amount of 12awg stranded in red and black also, just 5-10' of each colour and actually this would take priority over the larger amount of everything. i need 4 caps minimum, but i need the wire more than i need 8 caps and if i cant get it with this i'll have to get you to send it to my friend in the us

Last edited:
Joined 2002
Paid Member
It would be a shame to spend $30 on shipping to buy $30 worth of parts. Im in the process of doing this http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/parts/198206-ss-amp-design-component-starter-kit.html#post2740306 So I do need a lot more stuff, but i need to figure out what. And that might take a while. Can i get you to hold the caps for me? Do you have any component sets or "grab bags for resistors or caps? i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks

Did the checking this morning and the 8 weigh in at 5 lbs and least expensive
is by 1st lass mail at $21.00. If you do need more stuff the $30.00 Medium flat Rate might be the better choice. I can get to 20 lbs
As for grab bags at this time I only have an LED assortment, Shrink tubing assortment and a terminal strip assortment.

Steve

Joined 2002
Paid Member
AUSTRALIA ORDER

3GGG, QUSP, TAMU and MEGANINJA...

The 44 caps will fit in the box and weighs 16 lbs so we have
just less than 4 more lbs to add...
The 16, 18 and 22 Awg small quantities will work and I have space
so if you guys can figure it out we can proceed.
The 14 Awg and 12 Awg might add a bit of weight, I'll check once
all is finalized if it could be added...

Steve

3GGG and the guys, 3GGG I messaged you through Facebook, perhaps you could pass this on to the guys? i have arranged to get the 18awg and small amount of 12awg through my friend in the us who will make the order for for me directly. so that should make it all achievable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.