• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

SOLD OUT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Cry.....

... and I just made a bunch of PSU PCB's sized for 35mm diameter caps. If only Steve have the 35mm X 63mm variant of those Panasonic caps. Each of my PCB takes 8 caps. Could have saved a bunch of money.

I did have about 2000 of them and have since sold out, and now these
since I was still getting calls.
There is someone else on this board selling them for $1.00 more then I
was and the picture of the ones I had are posted in his post #8
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/160922-nippon-chemicon-kmh-63v-15000uf.html

Steve

Hi Steve,

Wow super fast response. Thank you very much for the link to the other guy's caps. I generally stay away from caps sourced from suspicious individuals or sold via internet directly from China/HK. That seller said not all caps are covered in datasheets - that's plain bull. All reputable cap suppliers have specs for all their parts. Learnt that lesson painfully from those Hitachi 100V 68000uF HCG FA can caps. Not your fault.

Thank you very much too for answering my email about those Genesis toroids. Will be sending in an order as soon as I get the chassis partitioning sorted out. Do you have plenty of those Genesis 45V toroids? Might have some friends who might be interested too.

In the meantime, I'll keep an eye on your site for new arrivals that I can make use of (especially caps and transformers).

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Thank you very much too for answering my email about those Genesis toroids. Will be sending in an order as soon as I get the chassis partitioning sorted out. Do you have plenty of those Genesis 45V toroids? Might have some friends who might be interested too

Arius..
I think there is only 1 left of those. I did buy 100 of them and now down to the last one. If it not to long I can put aside for you. (Genisis Toroid)
As for the 15,000Uf 63V I bought only 500 of them and because of the 4
leads and being 40MM there are still about 450 left but haven't yet been
put on the website, I have sent info to my webguy and hope to have
them up by this weekend along with some enclosures, and a 12V 3.33A
AC Adapter/Power Supply I got in.
And Yes, I got scammed by those Hitachi caps, Didn't know they were
fakes.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your time responding to my posts.

About the Genesis 45V toroid, if there's just one (or two) left, I'm sorry but I'l have to pass. I was actually thinking of getting some chassis work custom made for those toroids (have a friend with a metal workshop). It's hard to find large (> 600VA) transformers that are short in height. I'm trying to fit it in a slim 75mm tall chassis. Will need to build at least 5 sets in order to justify the custom chassis and PCB work.

The 15,000uF 63V caps are still very attractive. I'll see if I can find some project to use them.

Your Nichicon 10,000uF 50V caps will go along nicely with your Avel Lindberg 28V transformer. I got another project going along those lines. Will send an order when the concept is finalized.

Thanks!

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Those will do great for the Aleph PSU board from chipamp, if I'm not mistaken.

I'd love to get 6 shipped to Norway. What is your preferred international method of payment?

Atilla....
I still have stock and shipping will be $16.00 USPS Priority mail international
Flat Rate Envelope, and as for payment I would prefer PayPal with a 5% fee
added.

Steve

Hi Steve,
You are confident these are of good proveneance ?
I have had poor experience of below spec or fake components.

Will you be able to squeeze in another 2 ? As I really need 12.

If I ordered 10 of these, it will be a total of 2.99 x 10 + 16 (S&H).
If I pay using paypal gift option, it will mean you get the full amount and I will pay paypals commission. Is that ok ?

I'm based in London, UK.

Thanks
fs

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Attilla...

Your 6 are shipping today...I will email you with tracking info later

Firestorm...

I did a little adjusting and can get 12 in the envelope
and is under the 4 lb limit,
So we can do this deal !
12 at $2.99eaaa 35.88
USPS Shipping 16.00
Sub Total $51.88
PayPal fee 2.59
TOTAL $54.78

I am very confident that these are real and good, They have the original
labels from Panasonic in Knoxville Tennessee Made in USA and all information
matches the part.

My PayPal account is my email address steve.apexjr@prodigy.net

Steve @ Apex Jr.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.