Phono preamplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all
Two weeks a go I buy gramophone Thorens TD 321 with
pick-up arm SME 3009 S II Improved+oil absorber SME.Pick-Up Dynavector DV 10X5 coming to me next week(I hope so!!!).And now I need last thing.Phono preamplifier(PP).Today I found Grado Reference PH-1.In my eyes ,this PP is very good choice(And in notice I read too).
Is here somebody who suggest me some schematic?First ,I want try some construction(On super level) and then I go trade with Grado Reference PH-1.Thanks for all who suggest me any schematic.
Bay:)

Few years ago a friend showd me a phono board from an unknown amp and asked me if we could make a power supply to make it work.Well we did and when we heard it it sounded very well.Since then we used better components for board and psu and still using it as we made a few boards.He still has some parts if you are interrested.

I trying to use only high quality components.Problem is in my country some parts is not available.Can you tell me which parts you mean?

At this time I construct Actidamp MK4 (From Upupa Epops).This phono amp is very popular in my country.And looks very good.I can use better OA (AD,LT....) then NE 5534.When I finish this project I show here some photo.;)

Hi Pasul,components used are 1% Phoenix metal film resistors, 1%BC Components polypropylene capacitors,1%LCR polystyrene capacitors,Vishay or AVX 10% tantalums and after very long time playing with electrolytics I have settled with Panasonic ECA audio grade,possibly the best for audio and definitely the best value audio electrolytics.Same parts are used for both audio and outboard psu.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.