Mares Connoisseur 1.0/2.0 and Lyra Connoisseur 3.0 - internal Images wanted

In post #10, 1 and 13 under
呢三件野....用晒我今年嘅零用錢 ! ! ! - 兩聲道音響討論區 - Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 - Powered by Discuz!
are to find various descriptions.
in post #25 under
Connoisseur Definitions 3.0 preamplifier - is it still among the best? | What's Best Audio and Video Forum. The Best High End Audio Forum on the planet!
and under
Lyra Connoisseur > Preamplifiers
is mentioned a so called "air-dielectric" construction - this means without PCB, maybe in the kind of this approaches for a IC power amp:
Point 2 Point (no PCB) for TDA7293, TDA7294, TDA7295, TDA7296.
or Jadis tube amp under
https://www.bluebirdmusic.com/edit/files/images/products/jadis/da88s_lrg_inside.jpg

Maybe one of the members can upload pictures from inside of the mentioned models - thank you very much.

On the web there are only internal images from this newer PCB version:
Lyra Connoisseur 4-2L SE: What a masterpiece!

Attachments

• Connoisseur.jpg
    Connoisseur.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
"Air Dielectric " --you "learn " something here every day ,all those old tube radios I repaired (pre-PCB ) obliviously were "air dielectric " --somebody has found an --OLD book on capacitor design engineering using /1/2/3/4 gang "air spaced " tuning capacitors --"Beehive " small value adjustable RF coil tuning capacitors etc.

But using that term to signify point to point wiring would have caused old radio guys like me to burst out laughing because relating it to old school wired equipment instead of types of capacitors is-------well the advertising world really is searching for new ideas .

But here is a tip if you have run out of 1pf-10pf capacitors --twist one insulated wire earthed at one end and you have a small value capacitor or don't earth it but inject a signal into it which will be induced into the other wire , the "dielectric" in this case will be the insulation of the wire.

I would like to say its my idea but a guy way back in the 30,s thought of it.

In post #10, 1 and 13 under
呢三件野....用晒我今年嘅零用錢 ! ! ! - 兩聲道音響討論區 - Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 - Powered by Discuz!
are to find various descriptions.
in post #25 under
Connoisseur Definitions 3.0 preamplifier - is it still among the best? | What's Best Audio and Video Forum. The Best High End Audio Forum on the planet!
and under
Lyra Connoisseur > Preamplifiers
is mentioned a so called "air-dielectric" construction - this means without PCB, maybe in the kind of this approaches for a IC power amp:
Point 2 Point (no PCB) for TDA7293, TDA7294, TDA7295, TDA7296.
or Jadis tube amp under
https://www.bluebirdmusic.com/edit/files/images/products/jadis/da88s_lrg_inside.jpg

Maybe one of the members can upload pictures from inside of the mentioned models - thank you very much.

On the web there are only internal images from this newer PCB version:
Lyra Connoisseur 4-2L SE: What a masterpiece!
any news ?