Denon DP 3000 Service Manual or Schematic Needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
...VPN,s aren't banned just "regulated ".

Why are you re-stating what tjt111012 already knows?

The key fact is: Vinyl Engine does not have a Denon DP 3000 Service Manual or Schematic, only instruction/owners manual.

Good luck.

Attachments

• DP-3000-VE-42.gif
    DP-3000-VE-42.gif
    47 KB · Views: 292
You picked one out of the rest I posted , this information on DIY Audio which is a public website and therefore can be read by most of the world is given so that any member of the public not up to all the Chinese laws can gather info on China,s populations interaction with other countries .

I take it you emailed him on his Chinese link which I know will be "looked at " ?

Its owned by Chinese company =tencent ----I wont be as I would might have future trouble accessing certain Chinese government websites for information which I have obtained previously elsewhere .

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
> You picked one out of the rest I posted....
> I take it you emailed him on his Chinese link ...

OK, all FOUR of your responses are unhelpful and unresponsive. The question is audio, not geopolitics.

Why would I email him?

I am sure his thought to look on VE is spoiled by the reality that VE does not have the file he wants. A quick look-around said the file he wants is not exposed in any obvious place, but I won't say that definitely.

You class my post as "unhelpful " ---I don't for the very reason I stated and whats geopolitics got to do with it ???

Its facts we are talking about anybody replying to that link might be giving themselves future trouble --you obviously didn't--- I take it for the same reason ?

Why shouldn't I warn people about internet problems -- many posts on DIY Audio talk of that in relation to contacting Chinese companies ?

Why are you trying to make "mountains out of molehills" ?

I don't go round "interrogating" people here .

I know you are a moderator elsewhere but not here .

hello duncan2 ,you are just touching my tender spots.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
but it fortrun that diyaudio forum is still accessable
:D:D:D

Google is banned in China -- Vinyl Engine uses various Google apps,

Facebook is banned in China --Vinyl Engine uses them too.

China "slows down " the internet --when required --causes problems for VPN,s.

VPN,s aren't banned just "regulated ".

Hi PRR,thanks for your screenshot
I heard somewhere before that the schematic is in one of the owner manual.
Maybe it is in the us version
Would it be convinced for you to check it out and upload here for me?
Thank you!

Why are you re-stating what tjt111012 already knows?

The key fact is: Vinyl Engine does not have a Denon DP 3000 Service Manual or Schematic, only instruction/owners manual.

Good luck.

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 129
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.