Denis Collin LP797 Article from AudioXpress

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hmmm... I have the magazine somewhere at my house.

If the article is truly unavailable from aX I wonder if it would be OK to share a PDF scan of it?

One thing; at the moment I'm isolating with my Aged Ps... in their house. I don't know when I'll get back to look for it.

As I recall there were also updates and pertinent letters...

I downloaded the article plus 2 corrections some 10 years ago, IIRC it was directly from the audioxpress site. I assume therefore it would be ok to share? If not I can remove them again or the moderators delete them - here you go:

Attachments

• Colin LP 797.pdf
    876.5 KB · Views: 373
  • Colin_fig2_correx.pdf
    402.4 KB · Views: 258
  • colin_fig3_correx.pdf
    80 KB · Views: 257
I downloaded the article plus 2 corrections some 10 years ago, IIRC it was directly from the audioxpress site. I assume therefore it would be ok to share? If not I can remove them again or the moderators delete them - here you go:

Was reading that article in my back issue this morning and couldn't find any mention of the 'floating' S1a switch on the schematic.

Google led me directly to this thread and your post with the corrections to the schematics. Thanks for posting the info, much appreciated.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.