Best jukeboxes that were sold in Europe?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Every time I see a jukebox for sale I get an urge to buy it. My wife seems not to be too much against it, so if I get rid of some of my collections of things I will never use, i think it will be welcomed.
I live in Denmark so it has to be a model that was build or sold in Europe. Soundquality and reliabilty are the highest priorities, so I imagine the later models would be preferable? I would probably be using external speakers and maybe line out. So the the gramophone and changerpart are most critical.
Any recomendations?
I just saw a Wurlitzer Lyric for sale. They were build for many years and I dont know if their design was improved during the years, or if its any good soundwise.
Cheers!

Yes I see cd jukeboxes often not connected cause the owner use spotify playlists instead. I used to long for a stem-bar and jukebox would be a must for me. I found a place very near after living here for almost 10 years. Very nice, but I no longer feel the need, to go drinking weekly.
At home I would like a phonograph jukebox with 50+ singles. The Lyric that I found got a too high offer, so I will keep looking.
Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.