KAB Power Supply + Tone Damping

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

I'd like to get some opinions on KAB power supply replacement + tone damping. I cant help but feel reservations when reading experiences on hi fi forums.

Does anyone have both the power supply and or the tone damping system and can comment on whether it would be worth the $600 AUD investment in my system?

I have an Audio Technica VM750SH stylus for technics 1210, have replaced the footers with air suspended footers sitting ontop of pieces of sorbothane, which are ontop of a heavy concrete paver. Pretty happy with the sound...compared to what i had before. My wiring has also been replaced with MK5 technics cables which are super good quality.
I'm using a studio preamp matched to 0.25dB with lab specs (very clean sound) RIAA curve adjustment being performed by a radial J33 phono box.

I'd like to know if the tone damping and power supply are really going improve that much over what i have...interested on personal experiences here?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.