Stereo failure of the kenwood kt-1100 tuner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently purchased a KT-1100 tuner in Germany. The tuner received a signal with sufficient signal strength, which means that the sensitivity is sufficient. I even input a 10.7MHZ composite stereo signal at the IF but the stereo decoder still does not light up. Stereo indicator (LED) L and R channels also do not use separate stereo, I have replaced the TR7040 integrated circuit chip is not used to restore normal (stereo indicator lights), I use the frequency meter to measure the 19Khz test terminal is also useless Found the wrong signal. When I turn on the MODE AUTO ST, I don't use the output sound. Of course, it means that the stereo indicator is not bright. The output terminal LR is useless. The noise is very quiet. I hope that the expert who is very proficient in the counting pulse decoder principle can provide technical guidance for me to repair. Good for this tuner, I have a very good test instrument oscilloscope and stereo signal generator.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.