Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Analogue Source Turntables, Tonearms, Cartridges, Phono Stages, Tuners, Tape Recorders, etc.

HARRIS PX-91 PREAMP
HARRIS PX-91 PREAMP
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th December 2016, 12:29 AM   #1
BHBennett is offline BHBennett
diyAudio Member

Default HARRIS PX-91 PREAMP

Hello all audio Gurus. I'm new to this forum, reading as much as I can with interest. I have a Harris PX-91 broadcast phono preamp. Seems to be a very cool item, OP37 input stage followed by NE5532, balanced XLR line level output.

I cannot find a schematic for it. Before I draw one out myself and cause headaches and ulcers, does anyone have one? BAMA does not. Also looking for a source for Linear OP37 op amp, just in case. This thing does work, but I like having spare parts handy. I am also planning on re-capping it and replacing the highly oxidized input RCA and output XLR connectors. Thanks.
Old 28th December 2016, 12:35 AM   #2
kevinkr is offline kevinkr  United States
diyAudio Moderator

HARRIS PX-91 PREAMP
Relocated to Analog Source since this is a Phono Stage.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your quest!

Have you checked over at Vinyl Engine - The Home of the Turntable to see if they have anything on your phono pre-amplifier? (Note you do have to be a member.)
Old 31st December 2016, 02:53 AM   #3
PRR is offline PRR  United States
diyAudio Member

> source for Linear OP37 op amp

Mouser.com has a few hundred 8-DIP in stock. More of the surface-mount, but that would be awkward.

HARRIS PX-91 PREAMPHide this!Advertise here!