Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Analogue Source Turntables, Tonearms, Cartridges, Phono Stages, Tuners, Tape Recorders, etc.

Hasimoto c3g phono preamp
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th August 2013, 03:19 PM   #1
Tropentarn is offline Tropentarn  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Default Hasimoto c3g phono preamp

Hello gents,

New to this forum. I`m planning to replace my MusicalFidelity Xlp phonostage with a DIY phonostage(I want to reach that point when my sistem will be full DIY, except cables). What I have in mind is this: http://www.4tubes.com/SCHEMATICS/LUN...th-Lundahl.jpg
What I want to do is to eliminate the MC SUT, as I already have the Hiraga PrePre, and ignore the active preamp section as I`m using passive preamp. Any opinions about this phono stage?

Thanks,

Janos
Old 20th August 2013, 05:30 PM   #2
analog_sa is online now analog_sa  Europe
diyAudio Member

Traditional values and vintage sound. Very nice if you are into this sort of thing. PS is not what i would consider suitable for a high resolution preamp, but probably this is not trying to be a hi-resolution pre.
Old 21st August 2013, 07:02 AM   #3
Tropentarn is offline Tropentarn  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Thanks for your opininion. Can you sugest a schematic for the another side mentioned by you?

Thanks,

Janos
  Reply to this post

Hasimoto c3g phono preampHide this!Advertise here!