Phono cartridges in India

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

does anyone have info on where I can get MM phono cartridges (half-inch mount) in India (specifically Bangalore) ? I do know that Stanton has a distributor in Chennai, and he was kind enough to give me pricing info. However, I need to know if there are any people selling cartridges in Bangalore.

Thanks.
Ashwin

Hi,
I have several collegues even one sitting in my office here in Walldorf Germany that come from Bangalore or have worked in bangalore. I also know quite some people from Bangalore who come to visit us here. So perhaps we could arrange something.

Greetings,
Frank Gales

FrankGales said:
Hi,
I have several collegues even one sitting in my office here in Walldorf Germany that come from Bangalore or have worked in bangalore. I also know quite some people from Bangalore who come to visit us here. So perhaps we could arrange something.

Greetings,
Frank Gales

Frank,
thanks for the reply. As of now, I'm trying to get a stanton cartridge from the Stanton distributor in Chennai. If that doesn't come through, then I'll definitely trouble you for help ;)

Regards,
- Ashwin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.