Thorens TD 124 MKII question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all I'm new to this forum. I've been into DIY hi-fi for a few years. I've got a WAD KEL 84 valve amp and WAD KLS8 High Sensitivity speakers and a Turn table i made myself (if i can get hold of a dig camera I'll post a few pics sometime in the furture!). I'm currently getting going my Thorens TD124 Mk11 going again after gathering dust for a numbber of years and i was wondering if there is somewhere that sell spares.
I need some grub screws but they sem to strange sizes I think they are metric because it was made in switzerland.
Sizes are M8X1mm Pitch
M3.5 don't know the pitch i think it's metic coarse)

Cheers
LOU

P.s. Great thread on buliding you're diy turntable I learnt Load's of stuff!! :)

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2003
Nuts'n'bolts

Any engineering supplier will sell you these if you trot down to their trade counter. Very standard stuff. They will also take the ^$*& if you don't use absolutely correct terminology when asking for parts. Take the old ones along, if possible, it saves humiliation.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.