240/300 Ohms balanced IEC FM-Plug for flat Dipole Wire and for Disass'y e. g.Quad FM3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
on the attachment you will see an indoor fm antenna with solid connector in this kind. and female connectors by two different fm tuners
By the supplier Altai/Electrovision such connector was easy to get separate some years ago (FM Plug "F-264" F264), but now this device is no longer available there.

Who knows a supplier of this male IEC FM flat dipole connector as separate device for disass'y and the commonly english keyword therefore?

Last edited:
here the attached pictures

Attachments

• 240-300 Ohm IEC FM Dipol plug.jpg
    240-300 Ohm IEC FM Dipol plug.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 871
  • 300 Ohm Dipol plug + FM antenna.jpg
    300 Ohm Dipol plug + FM antenna.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 496
  • 240-300 ohms antenna jack Dual CR-230.jpg
    240-300 ohms antenna jack Dual CR-230.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 400
  • 240-300 ohms plug Quad FM-3.jpg
    240-300 ohms plug Quad FM-3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 300
  • Quad fm3 inside .jpg
    Quad fm3 inside .jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 352
You could fit the balun to the receiver end of the 75ohm coax and then "plug" it in.

Does the IEC that is originally fitted have three holes for connectors?

The middle hole could be to the middle of an internally fitted balun and present a 75ohm impedance to an external cable.

BTW,
I can't design a balun for you, I just know they exist.
A piece of coiled up 75ohm cable connected the right way creates a balun.
I don't know if that is 300ohm to 75ohm, or 75ohm to 300ohm.
A bit of research should find solutions.

Hello franzm,

Thank you for the links.
Most of the "sales-points" will not ship to Denmark.
One at ebay.de will ship, but total price will be 15 euro, and I only need the plug or two pins.
I think I will make these two pins myself, but it would be nice to have the the dimensions of the pins.

Best regards

Helge

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.