MPP

Thanx J,
but they are soooo sexy.
Look @ this:
grosses-millivoltmeter-fuer-foto-bild-59337090.jpg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I hope it is not a bird and flies away :)
You felt it... It flew away indeed... remenber I had issues in thr right channel ? Solved it with a Xacto but now a similar issue appeared on the left channel.... This time it is not a fixed +15v on the output but a strange +10 -10v DC on the output oscilating.... (Glad my amp can handle some DC in)

After many replacements I believe this board is done.... Hope my next build goes smoother.

Please bear in mind this is a beta build... nothing to do with the final version that has all these small pitfalls covered.

I have done many experiments and the board did not resist... That´s all :)

Anyway... during my expermnts I subjected the DL160 to more than 1 volt and it did not sucumb... so no fear.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Indeed... but I am very happy... It proved to be a good contender to my SE build. Not better, I still come back to the simplistic when I want that magical soundstage, but the paradise has a special way to handle bass lines enabling ALL recordings to be fully apreciated... A rare feat.

Now I will build R3 with the utmost confidence.

BTW... yesterday I could listen to it with the Benz.... It is quite transparent and completely transmits the cart's character.