Tandberg 3034 tape deck belts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,
after an extensive search over the Net (which wasn't very helpful), I thought someone here maybe able to solve my problem...
I bought a Tandberg 3034 deck (bargain price indeed) which needs new belts. The problem is that the old ones were broken into pieces, so I can't really measure them to find a substitute.
So, anyone here who knows the exact dimensions?
A service manual maybe?
Thanks in advance
George

Tandberg belts

Per the cross reference info I have for the 3021 and 3300 models, the belts MAY be either an OB10.9, OB19.5, OB21.1, OB21.9 or an OC21.1.

The numbers refer to length (circumference) - put a piece of string around the pulleys to simulate the belt, measure it and see which lengths above are closest.

OB is a round rubber belt with a cross section of 0.1 inch, the OC has a cross section of 0.139 inches. Borrow a micrometer and check the "thickness" of the remaining belt pieces you have.

There are a few places on the web that sell belts with the above "specs"

Good Luck

Charles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.