wanted quickly!!!! a circuit to convert mono to stereo.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sagarverma said:
i need a circut (a simple one ) to convert the single wire output to double wire.

i.e i have audio out as : one live wire and one gnd.....i want it to be like two live wires and a ground.
power is line level and NOT power amplifier one.
quick help required

SAGAR

Just join both channel inputs together, it won't be stereo, just dual channel mono - but you can't produce stereo from a mono signal.

thanks for the reply.

i m not at all interested in stereo output,what i want to do is to convert the 2 wire system into a 3 wire system.
what i did is to take two 10k res,connected end to end and the common end being fed with the mono signal.and the other two ends going into the tda ic which have caps at there i/p.it forms a RC network that i suspect can interfere with the music reproduction.

i have a mono line level source that is to be fed into a tda1554q chip amp.so what should i do(tda ic is wired for 2*22 w config.)

Sagar

sagarverma said:
thanks for the reply.

i m not at all interested in stereo output,what i want to do is to convert the 2 wire system into a 3 wire system.
what i did is to take two 10k res,connected end to end and the common end being fed with the mono signal.and the other two ends going into the tda ic which have caps at there i/p.it forms a RC network that i suspect can interfere with the music reproduction.

You're over complicating it! - just join the wires together, no need for resistors or anything - you're simply connecting one output to two inputs, it's no different to connecting a pair of speakers in parallel (except no impedance worries).

The resistor solution should be fine as well, but not required at all. If you were feeding two OUTPUTS to one INPUT, then the simple resistive mixer would be needed, and is a standard crude solution.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.