Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Analog Line Level Preamplifiers , Passive Pre-amps, Crossovers, etc.

Bluetooth output sent to RCA jacks on Reciver for playing to my non bluetooth Speaker
Bluetooth output sent to RCA jacks on Reciver for playing to my non bluetooth Speaker
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th April 2021, 05:40 PM   #1
Krisfr is offline Krisfr  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Bluetooth output sent to RCA jacks on Reciver for playing to my non bluetooth Speaker

Wanted: a electronic device to do this with, I can not find it. Thanks
Old 28th April 2021, 06:01 PM   #2
duncan2 is offline duncan2  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

What I take you want is a WIRED Bluetooth to analog DAC you can use the transmission but wiring is better .

A Bluetooth headphone DAC should do the job .

Plenty for sale in the USA -

https://www.amazon.com/bluetooth-ana...alog+converter
Old 28th April 2021, 07:24 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

I just bought the Esinkin Wireless Audio Adapter, but it makes it go in the opposite direction, from RCA to bluetooth.
Old 28th April 2021, 07:33 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

I might be reading it wrong?
Old 28th April 2021, 07:42 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

In reference to your motto, a neighbor was complimenting me on my engineering insight, he is a highly skilled Systems Programmer who for a living also codes up websites for customers .

While I cant code ( only a beginner ) I complimented him back on his high intellectual skills and he told me he is "useless " at engineering , I could not believe somebody with a very high IQ said when it came to practical matters his brain couldn't function in normal engineering logic yet this guy was a genius in my eyes.

I still don't understand it.
Old 28th April 2021, 07:47 PM   #6
Signal lost is offline Signal lost  United States
diyAudio Member

This one seems to do what you want. Which one did you buy?
Old 28th April 2021, 07:49 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

If the audio adapter you bought outputs analog to speakers check the RMS output to make sure it wont overload an amplifier input.
Old 1st May 2021, 10:27 AM   #8
Mark Tillotson is offline Mark Tillotson
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan2 View Post
While I cant code ( only a beginner ) I complimented him back on his high intellectual skills and he told me he is "useless " at engineering , I could not believe somebody with a very high IQ said when it came to practical matters his brain couldn't function in normal engineering logic yet this guy was a genius in my eyes.

I still don't understand it.
This is the Dunning Kruger effect - "smart" or skilled people tend to underestimate their abilities, underskilled tend to over-estimate their abilities (or perhaps underestimate how complex things are that they've not thought about yet). Its probably related to how carefully people construct a model of the world and whether they pay attention to the gaps in their knowledge.
Old 1st May 2021, 10:50 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

Thanks for that Mark it seems even at my age I am still learning about brain function .

He went on about the "Baron Cohen Test " ( for autism ) which is getting re-coded just now so I took the manual test ( ticking boxes ) --51 % for Emphasizing ( average ) and 58% ( above average ) for Systematizing , obviously I don't suffer from that but I think he does and that's why he asked me to do it .

Funnily enough we understand each other .
Old 2nd May 2021, 03:33 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

I have done programing projects in more than 10 languages, from Auto-LISP to FORTRAN. But I know that I am not what I consider a : "Programmer". I have physically constructed many computers and worked on "Tube" based Flight Simulators. But I am a good at troubleshooting, My claim to fame is the physical construction of the first computer (TTL BASED) to monitor the human heart in real time for PVC'S at a major medical school. I also built from scratch, the Audio Magazine "Leach Amplifier".
I also built a "hot rod" Computer for my Attorney last year.
But the multiJumble Blue tooth ad on Amazon is beyond my Scope. I just want to play my music thru my receiver and 15 inch woofers from my laptop. And I HATE "smart phones".

Bluetooth output sent to RCA jacks on Reciver for playing to my non bluetooth SpeakerHide this!Advertise here!