Preamp rebuild help . $$$$$

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello , not sure if this is the spot to post or even the forum/wensite but here goes..
I have had nothing but great info and knowledge passed on to me from here. I was now wonedering if you could pass some more ?

Sooo if I were to take some detailed nudes of my preamp (magus mfa ) and post them with a parts and labour list buy of refresh and upgrade that are recomemded buy the creator of my pre (so tested and true ) would any one here be interested in helping me A-order the stuff to do it plus some new potentiometers that arent on the list B- take a screen shot of my pre and PS and circle what goes where , then send it back . I know. I know it should be easy .Im pretty good but have only did some small cap replacements What with all thats going on i didnt plan on doing it my self but...

I dont want this for free . Ill etransfer 1/2 up front . This kinda thing for the right person is 20 min . Please let me know your thoughts . Thanks every one
Ken

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.