Anyone recognize this PCB. (motorized pot)?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have had this PCB laying around for ages and i am pretty sure its for a motorized pot. I dont remember where i got it and there is zero documentation. There is a 5v relay, a attiny24a chip, some jumpers, ect. I have an alps motorized pot that i would like to put into a preamp im building so if anyone can tell me anything about this i would much appreciate it.

-Mike

If anyone could shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.

D9z09sp.jpg

Your guessed right.

M1 and M2 drives the motor on the pot. J1, I am guessing goes to some relays for the input selector, and I am also guessing that the relay output LCOM (common) LNO (normally open) LNC (normally closed) could be used to switch the pre-amp power on and off or signal a power amp, to turn on or off.

AC1 and AC2 is the power supply transformer secondary for this board, it already has a bridge diode, filter capacitors and a regulator on board. Identify the regulator and choose the transformer to be about 4-5V above that.

What the jumpers and settings are is also anybodies guess. I cannot see the label on the IC but maybe Google its data sheet it may be available.

That is my take on the board. I trust you have its remote control else this may be useless as a remote controlled volume control.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.