Any good LR4 crossover PCBs around?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking to do a basic Linkwitz-Riley crossover, 2 way, for some simple subwoofer/woofer and fullrange for some FAST/WAW types of builds, and after having a bit more frustration than I care to recount with two separate protoboard based builds I would like to just use a PCB for a basic design. I don't need time alignment, BSC, or anything else at this time, as that will be dealt with separately in the unit.

Are there any good basic PCBs around for this? Something like the ESP P09 figure 1A would be exactly what I need, although a version with FETs instead of opamps would work too- so long as it doesn't require/spec any difficult to source parts. Only stuff from the "usual" places like Mouser or DigiKey, please. I would order the one from ESP but last time I bought from him I had issues with shipping that were a nightmare to track down and resolve, so I'd rather not deal with that again.

I suppose I could draw something up in EasyEDA, but I'd rather see if someone already has something suitable drawn up, or if a cheap board is available.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.