12AX7 12AU7 Tube Preamplifier HiFi Pre-Amp Shigeru Wada Japan Circuit need help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I've purchased a 12AX7 12AU7 Tube Preamplifier HiFi Pre-Amp Shigeru Wada Japan Circuit kit from eBay Douk Audio 12AX7 12AU7 Tube Preamplifier HiFi Preamp Shigeru Wada Japan Circuit 8112417629285 | eBay

Has anyone else built this kit. I'm new at building amps and I've been slowly going through the circuit diagram. However I was wondering if anyone has some pictures of the inside of amp, showing the wiring and connections, which I can use as a guide with the circuit diagram I have.

Thanks in advance for your help

Phill

Attachments

• amp diagram.jpeg
    amp diagram.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 776
How to manage the ground bus

Hi all,

Thanks for your help. Looking at the images of the circuit diagram and also the physical image of the circuit. It looks like it's using the chassis as the ground bus. However I can't see how that connects to the neutral. Also it looks like from the photo, they haven't earthed the chassis. Any thoughts?

cheers

Phill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.