Mark Levinson 26 pre-amp schematics

mmm, a close up photo would help, the only brown cap in mine that is next to a 100uF cap is also a 100uF/25V elco (located in the middle of the upper PCB)

Attachments

• IMG_1931.jpg
    IMG_1931.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 693
with the utmost respect for ML, certain schemes often seem to force the - beautiful circuit - and complicated
Even power supplies seem to follow the same procedure
Such circumscribed explanations could give hope to power supplies such as batteries and amplifier sections with record performance, instead ........
Always with respect is not that the 26 was then a super pre

with the utmost respect for ML, certain schemes often seem to force the - beautiful circuit - and complicated
Even power supplies seem to follow the same procedure
Such circumscribed explanations could give hope to power supplies such as batteries and amplifier sections with record performance, instead ........
Always with respect is not that the 26 was then a super pre

Ty for your pic. It seems mine were changed out but not for 100 uf either
To buy used is always a gamble it works fine but not correct caps. Great lol.
So now it's good I bought a bunch of 100 uf 50 volts caps low esr now how do I know Asside from the brown ones are 100 uf too.

Anyway you or anybody can post a pic and hi light the 100 uf caps.
What was Changed May not be all correct value. Also want to change our main psu caps too. Can't find nothing like them. And ty for the link from someone who did pic a sub.
Ty in advance

Hello! I really need your help! My Mark levinson no 26 burned out resistors. In the photo I highlighted them with arrows and numbered. They are charred and markings are not visible on them, please help identify them. And I also noticed that in the last photo they are different from mine, in the photo they are large and dark.

Attachments

• IMG_20200113_113657.jpg
    IMG_20200113_113657.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 343
Hello! I really need your help! My Mark levinson no 26 burned out resistors. In the photo I highlighted them with arrows and numbered. They are charred and markings are not visible on them, please help identify them. And I also noticed that in the last photo they are different from mine, in the photo they are large and dark.

They seem to be the 20R emitter resistors between the output transistors.
No idea what quiescent current is running at rest, but since all four are burned, I would replace them by 1Watt versions.

Hans

Good morning everyone. I haven't visited here for a long time, but I have to ask for help because I don't know what to do.
In my ML 26 .I saw smoke from a R10 - 20ohm resistor /positive voltage regulator/. I don't want to do something wrong, so please about a hint what to check and what could be the reason for it. Thank`s.

Attachments

• ML26_Pos_regulator_B.jpg
    ML26_Pos_regulator_B.jpg
    702.8 KB · Views: 332
¿Puedes compartirlo?
Buenas tardes, acabo de comprar un Mark Levinson 26 y está averiado. Soy Demetrio Martín, le escribo desde Isla Cristina en el sur de España. He leido en este foro que usted tiene el esquema del previo; sería tan amable de enviármelo a mi correo ( dememarro@hotmail.es ), me sería de gran ayuda y le estaría muy agradecido. Un saludo y muchas gracias.

Tengo esquemas completos de ML 26

R
Buenas tardes, acabo de comprar un Mark Levinson 26 y está averiado. Soy Demetrio Martín, le escribo desde Isla Cristina en el sur de España. He leído en este foro que usted tiene el esquema del anterior; sería tan amable de enviármelo a mi correo ( dememarro@hotmail.es ), me sería de gran ayuda y le estaría muy agradecido. Un saludo y muchas gracias.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Good afternoon, I just bought a Mark Levinson 26 and is damaged. I am Demetrio Martín, I write from Isla Cristina in southern Spain. I have read in this forum that you have the previous scheme; I would be so kind to send it to my email (dememarro@hotmail.es), it would be of great help and I would be very grateful. Regards, and thank you very much.

English please.

dave :cop:
diyAudio moderation team

Buenas tardes, acabo de comprar un Mark Levinson 26 y está averiado. Soy Demetrio Martín, le escribo desde Isla Cristina en el sur de España. He leído en este foro que usted tiene el esquema del anterior; sería tan amable de enviármelo a mi correo ( dememarro@hotmail.es ), me sería de gran ayuda y le estaría muy agradecido. Un saludo y muchas gracias.

Good afternoon, I just bought a Mark Levinson 26 and it is damaged. I am Demetrio Martín, I write from Isla Cristina in the south of Spain. I have read in this forum that you have the previous scheme; Would you be so kind as to send it to my email (dememarro@hotmail.es), it would be of great help and I would be very grateful. Greetings, and thank you very much.