my home made jack 3.5 remote is weird...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello I made my own made jack 3.5 remote using this picture :
Image129.jpg

The fact is that the low frequency are bad and when I press any button, it work but before there is a loud "pop" sound.
I don't know why but I have to fixe this issue because for now I have only the bluetooth working.
Thanks for helping me :)

I can't understand the drawing. If you really wired it like this, you have a dead short wired across the right speaker.

If both speakers are working and you have a lot of bass cancellation, maybe one of the drivers is wired in reverse, so they are out of phase.

actually I linked right and left channel because I use mono, I think the pricture is wrong but I took care of it. The important think is that to put my music on play I have to short wire the mic, to plzy the previous song I have to put a 220 Ohm resistor in parallele of the mic and to play the nex track I have to put a 660 Ohm in parallele of the mic, which I did

As others have said, your right speaker is shorted (red line).

Remove the connection circled green if you have that connected.

Have you checked that your particular model of phone can accept that type of control? Not all phones are universal..

Attachments

• Image129.jpg
    Image129.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 85
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.